1. An end-to-end managed service from point of referral, course delivery to outcome measures & evaluation
2. A dedicated administration and support team for Commissioners and participants
3. Convenient close to home course locations, evenings and weekend courses.
4. Qualified tutors trained by X-PERT Health
5. Quality Assurance – internal & external by licensor X-PERT Health
6. A fully evaluated patient experience and clinical outcome measures
1. Successful turn around of under-performing structured education services – increased retention and clinical outcomes
2. Average glycated haemoglobin (HbA1C) reduction of 22 mmol/mol, average weight decrease of 7.1 kg
3. Average participants per course of 23 compared to a national average of 12.6*
4. Developing effective service partnerships with communities, clinicians and commissioning teams.
*our outcomes are benchmarked against the X-PERT Health National Audit Results
X-PERT Diabetes Leaflet